| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo, Illinois in April is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched with rain now and again. Circa 104mm (4.1in) of water is released across on average 11 days.
- In April the blue above Cairo, Illinois is moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:15 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:06.
- There are approximately 4:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo, Illinois April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo, Illinois:
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) NNE
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NE
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Princeton, In, Usa - 151.5 kms (94.2 miles) NE
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) E
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) ESE
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) SE
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) SSE