| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo, Illinois in August is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 79mm (3.1in) of water is dropped during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Cairo, Illinois are glorious with an average of an appreciable 10:42 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:32.
- There are approximately 2:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80% of daylight hours and cloudy 20% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo, Illinois August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo, Illinois:
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) NNE
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NE
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Princeton, In, Usa - 151.5 kms (94.2 miles) NE
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) E
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) ESE
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) SE
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) SSE