| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cairo, Illinois in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with some rain. Just 81mm (3.2in) of water is dumped across an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Cairo, Illinois is glorious with on average a hefty 10:46 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:39 long with an average length of 14:25.
- There are approximately 3:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Cairo, Illinois July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cairo, Illinois, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cairo, Illinois:
- Mcleansboro, Il, Usa - 133.7 kms (83.1 miles) NNE
- Evansville/ Regional, In, Usa - 185.4 kms (115.2 miles) NE
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Princeton, In, Usa - 151.5 kms (94.2 miles) NE
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 112.2 kms (69.7 miles) N
- Hopkinsville, Ky, Usa - 149.9 kms (93.1 miles) E
- Dickson, Tn, Usa - 189.2 kms (117.6 miles) ESE
- Dover, Tn, Usa - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) SE
- Jackson, Tn, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) SSE